About the program
The Biological and Medical Informatics Graduate Program (BMI) at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) readies scientists to master and interpret, through the use of sophisticated tools and computational models, the rapidly growing amount of information about human biology.
The BMI program currently has two pathways:
- Bioinformatics (BI) with optional designated emphases in:
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CBBI).
- Complex Biological Systems (CBS).
- Clinical and Translational Informatics (CTI):
This pathway has been offered in the past and is no longer accepting applications.
BMI is a member of
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (BI)
- Integrated Clinical and Translational Informatics (CTI)
Image credits: © Majed and Thor Swift Photography